SUMMER BOARDING!!! REQUESTS OF 5 or MORE NIGHTS, CALL OFFICE DIRECTLY TO SCHEDULE!
PLEASE READ BEFORE LOGGING INTO YOUR ACCOUNT!!!!!
1. Carefully review the boarding email for vital information that must be followed! For example, if we have not seen your pup within the last two months, we do require a half-day daycare stay. We ask that you call us if you do not live within a 20-mile radius, we understand this is not always feasible.
2. Any daycare cancellations must be received no later than 8:00 p.m. the previous night.
3. Grooming cancellations require a 24-hour notice.
4. Drop off for daycare or boarding must be prior to 9:30 a.m. unless approved by management.
5. Remember to book ahead all services! We fill quickly.
6. CALL US if you need daycare or boarding if it says we are full. Being kennel free, occupancy is based on size and energy of dog, not what the system always allows us to book.
7. Remember to verify your scheduled daycare dates! Scheduled daycare is not unlimited and should be done routinely on your end! The front office can help as needed.
8. Cancellation Reminders for boarding: 2-weeks notice required for federally recognized holidays and last two weeks of March over Spring Break. Normal cancellations are 72- hours (3 days).
FOR EXISTING CLIENTS, PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW.